- Go to CloudFormation and select the stack you created using the dashboard (API) script (during this step of the setup guide).
- Go to the "Change sets" tab and click "Create change set".
- Choose "Replace current template", paste the following link (https://s3.amazonaws.com/source.colibri.live/stacks/colibri-api.yaml) into the Amazon S3 URL field and click "Next".
- Leave the remaining stack parameters unchanged and click "Next" on the next two screens. On the final screen, select the checkbox at the bottom of the page and click "Create change set". Click the same button again in the pop-up window.
- Wait for the stack to be created. You can follow the progress by clicking the Refresh button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Once the stack has been created, click "Execute". Then click "Execute change set" in the pop-up window.
- Wait for the stack update to finish.
Dashboard stack update Print
Modified on: Tue, 29 Nov, 2022 at 3:00 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.